This handcrafted luxury cold process bar has been curated using activated charcoal, rice milk blend of food grade oils, kaolin clay & lemongrass essential oil. It contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
Activated Charcoal has detoxifying properties that have been used by people for thousands of years. It removes toxins & impurities leaving the skin smooth & balanced. It has multiple benefits as below:
- Takes care of oily skin by pulling the unwanted excess oils from the skin along with dirt which gives an oil-free & smooth look
- Deep cleanses the skin by providing clean & flawless skin, works wonders on clearing the impurities of the pores that are responsible for blackheads
- Helps reduce acne & sometimes also clears facial marks resulting from acne
- Reduces pore size as it helps pull the dirt & grime out of the pores, making them less visible thereby reducing their size
- Gently exfoliates by removing dead skin cells along with extracting dirt & grime from the skin, while it's antimicrobial properties help prevent skin infections
Rice milk has a whitening effect on the skin that leaves a gentle glow, thereby lightening scars & dark spots, also helps remove excess oil.
This bar contains a blend of coconut oil, castor oil, sesame oil, rice bran oil, sunflower oil, canola oil & soyabean oil.
Suitable for normal to oily skin types. Approx weight 100 grams per bar when packed. Best before 6 months from delivery.
These handcrafted bars are created by traditional cold process method of saponifying oils and other ingredients, hand cut in small batches to retain the natural glycerin & the benefits of these ingredients. After removing the logs from the molds and cutting them into bars, they needs to be cured for four weeks. During this time the water used in the recipe evaporates & the cured bars have a firmer texture and last longer in the shower.
Things to remember:
For best results, all our luxury bars should be kept in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight/shower in well drained soap dishes. The temperature changes can affect the consistency of the bars, but not their effectiveness.
With time & usage, the natural colour and scent may fade but the bars will remain equally effective.
For external use only. Please do a patch skin test before use to check for allergies, if any. Avoid contact with eyes.
All of our luxury bars are unique and one of a kind & hence may not be an exact duplication of the reference image because of their handmade and unique nature. The soap may vary slightly in color, weight, shape and fragrance. Our bodies are made up of different PH levels and the fragrance may differ from person to person.
Please note that due to the use of natural colorants it is possible that some of our colorants may bleed.
Since the soap bars are personal hygiene products, return/replacement/refund is not possible.
Buying handmade is like buying a small part of artist’s heart.
Everything here is a limited edition.
You're in safe hands. Pay without fear.
When you shop local, you are supporting a dream, an artist.